Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Almost wordless Wednesday

I wanted to "borrow" Heidi's idea of Wordless Wednesday, but I have a little something to share...

Wednesdays are my long day at school for PLC, so Matthew has to ride the bus home.  Needless to say with Monday being a holiday he got somewhat mixed up and went out to parent pickup.  Now, keep in mind that this was after we talked about it last night, Tracy reminded him on the way to school and I called to remind him while he was still in the car.  All I can say is thank the Lord for family!  Teresa saved the day!  She was still at school and rescued my boy.  So, Matthew played on the computer with Brooke and Zach until I could get there to get him.  I think he enjoyed that much more than a long, hot bus ride home.  When I asked him if he thanked Teresa for letting him stay with her he said, "well, it was implied."  Boys... gotta love them!

He has usually had a snack by this time, so we had to make a pit stop!

Photobucket

4 comments left with ♥:

John and Dell said...

Love his comment - "implied"...he is GREAT!!!!

Julie_3 said...

Don't you love when you remind them of something over and over and then... "poof" they forget?! Glad she was there to save your boy... :o)

Tracy said...

A good "smarty pants" answer.... where would he get that from????

HB Deal said...

TOO FUNNY!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs