Sunday, August 30, 2009

One of God's Greatest Gifts

Eleven years ago I was given one of the greatest gifts that God could possibly give me, my son. Matthew Lyle Sands has been a light in my life and I am truly thankful that he calls me Mom. I know this wonderful boy will grow up to be a terrific man because he has the finest example in a man which he calls Dad.

Take a stroll through Matthew's life and wish him a
Happy Birthday
with me...

Photobucket

5 comments left with ♥:

tara said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!! I hope you have a wonderful day. You are very blessed with two great parents!! Love the last pic with the cowboy hat! :~)

Kylie said...

AAGH!! Tearjerker! These are precious, Melissa. I am loving that big, bright-eyed, open-mouth smile in all of them. Matthew has TWO wonderful parents that are doing a GREAT job! Happy Birthday Matty Matt!!

HB Deal said...

This is great Melissa!

Tracy said...

Those are all just the cutest! The sleeping in class was precious, but you know I'm a sucker for the sweet sleepers! Don't you just wish you could go back for a second to see them again that way! I would give anything to have a brief moment to see Colby as that sweet little toddler since it goes so quickly.

mhsands said...

Yes, Tracy I too wish I would have started blogging sooner to document all of Matthew's life. I did keep a journal the first couple of years, where I wrote him letters, etc. But, didn't keep up with it... Oh how I miss the days when he would crawl up and give me "snuggle bunnies." It just doesn't happen very often now...

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs