Friday, August 28, 2009

Nothing like cake...

There has been a lot of sickness this week, but I think the majority of it has passed. Tracy has had to work some crazy hours, but hopefully he won't get any calls this weekend. One can dream...

Macy rode home with me today and Little Miss is a big fan of one word answers. I couldn't get her to say much of anything all the way to G-ville, but the girl will talk up a storm on the phone. We stopped by and picked Matthew up from school. He was surprised I signed him out early -- all of 15 minutes. But hey, guess it is a treat when you are the last child at parent pickup everyday. :)

Before taking Macy to Granny's, we went by DQ to get Matthew's birthday cake. Macy got an ice-cream, but Matthew didn't want anything. Well, that is until we got home. He cut his cake as soon as we got home -- without his Daddy even being home! There's even better news. He cut me a piece of cheesecake that Mrs. Fennell made for him. Yummmm! He was so funny about his cheesecake... I was talking about how nice it was for Mrs. Fennell to make that for him, and he just proceeded in telling me that she had been doing it for him for years. Years. Okay then... He is already making plans for the money Mrs. Main sent him. Guess he will have a great birthday weekend when it has already started! LOL!

Photobucket

6 comments left with ♥:

Tracy said...

Hope he has a good one! THAT LOOKS YUMMY!!!!

Goin_Coastal said...

Cheesecake? And no one called me? Well, I never!

sfennell said...

Hey that's lookin like some good cheescake! I love making it for him....and he must be a special little boy for me to make it on a week night! Happy Happy Birthday Matty Matt.

HB Deal said...

Happy Birthday Matthew! Hope it is a great one!

Mom of the Hillians said...

And he didn't call Aunt Charity to share some of his cake! Now my feelings are hurt! LOL

KRZeigler said...

You know cheesecake is my FAVE!!!! Tell Matty Matt to save me a sliver!

My login krzeigler@gmail.com
Zeigler09. I don't know how you add the signatures.

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs