Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My boy and his toys

I had a hair appointment today for a simple haircut and I thought I had heard it all; but oh no, not at all! I said, "I don't like when you cut my hair like that, with those chunking scissors." She said, "Well, I like for my hair to be cut that way." OMG!

Yeah! When I got back home Trace was home from Atlanta (again), so we owe a BIG thanks to Jane for getting Matthew to school for us (again). This is what I found Matthew doing...

4 comments left with ♥:

KRZeigler said...

You know that Anne wants to cut your hair the way she wants too!!!

tara said...

So do you have a buzz cut or what?? I think you should post a picture. :~)

Julie_3 said...

Maybe it is time for a new hair stylist? Glad you found your boy doing something productive! It could be so much worse. :o)

Goin_Coastal said...

Never a problem getting Mattie wherever Mattie needs to go! Love ya'll! And, yes, it could have been a lot worse than archery on cardboard... I agree w/Julie. I want my hair cut how I like it cut, not how YOU want it. Might wanna look for a new stylist. Good luck!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs