Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My baby is back!

I am sooo happy Trace is back. He had to be in Atlanta for a couple of days. A day or two away makes me realize what all he does for me. He is such a good husband. Matthew is happy he is back too! Getting up at 5:30 is not so much fun. Thanks Jane (and that Wayne) for getting Mattie Matt to school for us. We are blessed to have such a wonderful family that helps us out (like that 'ol Charity Ann) ALL the time!!!

Let me just say that I am so addicted to Mafia Wars that I have no time to blog. I get up early so I can play. I stay up late so I can play. I just don't know what I was thinking ever getting on that stupid thing. I have such an addictive personality anyway. Man. I have to get off that SOON. You know I was changing my blog all the time, well, now you know what I've been doing. Kill, robbing, stealing. Yes, a life of crime does pay. LOL! But, boy am I tired. When Trace got home today I was laying on the bed talking to him while he unpacked and I fell asleep -- talking! Geeezee!

Trish and I started walking yesterday, but I believe it is just too hot out for now. Still over 90 degrees now (was 98 when coming home this afternoon). Well, guess that's all for now. Maybe I'll get a blog makeover this weekend... sure need one!

1 comments left with ♥:

Mom of the Hillians said...

Lissa, that is what family is for! You are constantly doing stuff for us too. Our bookshelves are witness to that.... we are "book poor." lol
By the way, your soon-to-be nephew has a first name now... Jonathan. The middle name is still in the works.
Love ya bunches!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs