Monday, August 3, 2009

First Day of 6th Grade

complicat

5 comments left with ♥:

Julie_3 said...

Wow, they grow up so fast! Matthew is going to 7th grade this year! I cannot believe how grown they are! Is that Tracy helping with homework?

Did you ever get your book from the Journal? I have really enjoyed mine!

HB Deal said...

I hope he had a great day! AWESOME pics!

Wanda and Geoff said...

Holy Crap! LOL! Has it been that long since you cried when I told you I was leaving the school to work for technology??? Needless to say, change was okay for you and Matthew and you mad some fav teacher friends along the way... who will be UNNAMED no matter WHAT they SAY!

Still yet tell lil Matt-hew how proud of himn I am! And how much he has made me feel OLD! I know he will LOVE that!LOL!

Wanda and Geoff said...

correct that to say... "made" so teacher friends along the way! Here I am a computer lab teacher who can't always spell... oh well, what is one to do???? LOL!

mhsands said...

You are sweet! I'm going to be sure he read this! Love you girl!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs