Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vay-k: Day 2



Internet connections were nonexistent where we stayed, so I wasn't able to get much posted. I will get more pages posted as I get them done over the next week.
Photobucket

3 comments left with ♥:

tgriffin said...

Wow! That view is beautiful!! How's the weather up thar in them thar hills? :)

Wanda and Geoff said...

You know I've been looking everyday wondering what is going on!!! So glad to hear you all are enjoying your vacation! You all deserve it. I hope you are sleeping some during the night!!

Much love, wanda

Tracy said...

I would love to take a trip back to the mountains...it has been a long time since I've been. We used to take them regularly when we were younger; it was Daddy's favorite vacation destination. Tammy hated the mountain trips....she would throw up a lot of the way there!!! :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs