Friday, July 24, 2009

The end is here...

Tracy took the day off to spend with me and Matthew, since today marked the end of my summer vacation. Every year, we take Matthew to shop for his school supplies. Matthew and I had already picked everything he needs up, except for the book bag. Truth be told, he could have used the one from last year (the 3rd one); but, it is just tradition to find the perfect bag to kick the school year off. I couldn't believe how expensive book bags were... the one Matthew ended up selecting was $40.
We also picked up a mattress topper (made from memory foam), pillows, and sheets. Now, let me just say that Matthew's 40 dollar bag seemed cheap! I certainly hope this helps with my back pain. If so, it will be worth the small fortune I left at Bed, Bath and Beyond. (Thanks Julie for the suggestions.)

complicat

2 comments left with ♥:

skeyfauver said...

Michael's was 40 too. We used the gift card to the sporting good's store to buy one...ya know the $450 one that I won...hee hee. Daniel has been wanting the "Skecher police hot lights" shoes ever since he watched the advertisement for them back in December sooooooooooooooo guess I am spending 40 on his shoes, but he is definitely using his book bag from last year since I am spending so much on the shoes.

tara said...

I do believe Matthew could fit in that bag along with his books. LOL!! I hope he doesn't have to fill it up with books everyday. I still haven't gotten one for the boys yet and all the ones they like are around $40 as well. We have recycled Ronnie's for the last 2 years, so he is in need of another one. Greg's is beyond repair. I think it was the bus that did the most damage to his, so we will see...

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs