Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Next day in things to do...

We both had hair appointments today. I was at Ann's at 7:50. When I got back a little after 10:00, I had to get the little turkey out of bed. Once up and ready, I took him to Tona to get his cut.

After a little rest, we were off for a ride.

Then a dip in the pool.

Boy, am I tired! But Matthew has had a good day! Early to bed tonight to be able to make our EARLY appointment in Statesboro... grrrr!
complicat

2 comments left with ♥:

Wanda and Geoff said...

Who's going to hate you going back to work the most??? LOL!

Sounds like a perfect day!

wanda

tara said...

Looks like ya'll had a really fun day!! I am trying to stretch these last few days out. It is sort of depressing knowing that we will be back at school when it still 90+ degrees outside. Maybe they should adjust our dresscode!! :~)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs