Monday, July 20, 2009

Last week of freedom...

Matthew reminded me last night that the countdown was on... he said we should do some things before I had to go back to work. Today on his agenda was going to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. We had a good time and I'm glad we went! Now, he has me cooking chicken and rice for dinner...

complicat

5 comments left with ♥:

Julie_3 said...

Melissa, I am sure my kids will be wanting to see that as soon as they get finished with their fencing jobs! Garret has all the books. I bought his first HP book for his 11th birthday. He collected them ever since as soon as they came out!

Glad you had a good day with you Matthew.

My kids are not excited about starting back to school. They are trying to convince me that we should wait til after we move next year... Right.. like that is gonna happen!!

Tracy said...

Yum...chicken and rice. You know we anything over here with chicken!!

skeyfauver said...

We went to see Harry Saturday night and then ate at IHOP....yummmmm.
Will you send the pictures that you took of bowling to Picassa for me?

skeyfauver said...

or you could upload them to photobucket since you know my password...duh!

tara said...

Glad you and Matthew had a great day. I can't believe that we only have just a few days left. I can't wait to sit through the Power School training next week. Woo-hoo!! :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs