Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Got to catch-up!

Well, it is lunch on my third day back and I'm about to fall over. It is extremely hard getting back into the swing of things. For instance, I didn't get out of bed until 6:10 this morning and I leave at 6:15! Needless to say, I am not having a good hair day. I pulled something out of the closet that didn't look too wrinkled, brushed my hair and grabbed my makeup and toothbrush. This isn't the first time I've done this, but it is usually much later in the year. Grrrr!

Tracy was called out last night and didn't get home until after 3:00 this morning. He said he was going to do his best to get Matthew up to the Health Department to get his shots. Matthew told Tracy that he just wouldn't go to school this year if shots were required... All I can say is "Whew"! I am glad I won't be having to take him!

Matthew has been staying with different people this week. He went to play with Noah on Monday. After judo, I carried him over to Adam's (Lyons) and Charlene brought both boys back to the house last night. She spent the night and is watching them swim today. Not sure what we will do the rest of the week... maybe back to Noah's. My little man is so sad that his summer is coming to an end. His mama certainly knows how he feels!!!

complicat

2 comments left with ♥:

Tracy said...

I sympathize...I'll be feeling you in a few days!

Julie_3 said...

Oh wow, I wish we were starting back now, but Chris has requested a start date no earlier than Aug. 31. So guess when we will start? *LOL* Aug. 31!
I like starting early, but he wants to wait because we will be moving.... so as not to throw them off too bad!?! Who knows?
I feel your pain all too often once we start back, Chris is like a General in the army barking out orders for us.

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs