Monday, July 13, 2009

Another pool day...

These are some scrap pages from yesterday's swim... As you can tell, the guys get much more use out of the pool than I do... my piggies are all that went in yesterday! I just can't rock the kini like the Wilson girls and Macy! :)

Photobucket

5 comments left with ♥:

Kylie said...

I feel ya! I don't rock the kini either...and would KILL anyone who got near me with a camera when I do get in. That being said...it's HOT WOMAN!! And there is a POOL in your backyard! Get in it!

sfennell said...

I agree...you notice I didn't post any vacation pictures of me in a bathing suit. I love my pool and I just keep a cover up handy in case someone comes up and I'm in. GIRL...get in and love it!

tdeloach said...

With all the rain, I don't know if your pool is a cool as mine right now. My piggies was all it took to cool off BUURRRRR!

tara said...

If you don't want to get in your pool, just head on out to the White Pines Spa & Resort. The pool temp on Sunday was a warm 88 degrees!! Nobody will see you but the birds and the trees. :~)

KRZeigler said...

Use the pool! You are at home and no one will see you! If only I had a pool.....I melted Sunday afternoon without one!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs