Wednesday, July 8, 2009

And the tears flowed...

Charlene and I made plans for today, so Katrina let Matthew go over and play. After getting Matthew over to Claxton, Charlene and I set off for Hinesville to watch a movie. We went to see My Sister's Keeper. It was soooo good! Renee had warned me to take tissues; I should have listened being the big 'ol softy I am and it being a major tearjerker!

We went by Wal-Mart (of course), Sonic, school and Food Lion. I dropped the steaks and stuff off by the house before going to get Matthew. Charlene and Larry had a few laughs (imagine that) and then back to the house (with an extra child), where Tracy had dinner underway. I finished up and then we had a great dinner (thanks T). Then it was on to Charlene's computer lesson.

Matthew and Noah are out in the hot tub, while Charlene and I are both blogging before she has to leave. Matthew is going to be so upset when we sell the spa (but I so want my patio back). Photobucket

4 comments left with ♥:

tgriffin said...

So how much do ya want for the hot tub? We need one for the White Pines Spa and Resort!! :)

Goin_Coastal said...

No, wait! Family first ~ Yeah, how much you want?

tgriffin said...

Okay now Jane!! I think it should be first come fisrt serve!! :) LOL!! You can come out to the resort at White Pines and use it. We are now accepting members!! :)

Goin_Coastal said...

Well, now... that might just be an option. Hey, remember all those days in the Cherio pool?

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs