Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lexi's visit (oh, and Wanda)... LOL!


beach sig

4 comments left with ♥:

HB Deal said...

OMG! These are beautiful. What a precious baby girl. I love the pic with her initials!

Wanda and Geoff said...

I know, I know... I'm in the backseat of things all the time now! LOL! We had a great time Melissa and can't wait for a repeat! Lexi was asleep before we made it out of town! Thanks for spending time with us! Lexi took her remote to bed tonight! I finally had to be mean mommy and take it because she wouldn't go to sleep! I can't believe you made all these pages so quickly! You know I'm going to steal them for my blog!!!

love you girl!

wanda

tgriffin said...

The pics of Lexi are too cute. I am so happy for Wanda and and her family. :)

Julie_3 said...

WOW! So stinking cute Melissa!!!! Your blog is awesome!!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs