Sunday, June 14, 2009

Getting to know your friends ~ Day 1

Use 1 word to describe yourself.

Mine would be confused! 4real! I forget stuff, run into things, can't chew gum and walk, talk before I THINK, moody, spastic, should I go on...

beach sig

7 comments left with ♥:

Tracy said...

I suppose...anal

Kylie said...

I'm gonna go with "scattered"...in every sense of the word. Scatter-brained...scattered around 50 places at once...cluttered...etc.

Goin_Coastal said...

Boy, what friends... I think I'm gonna let it lie. Love ya!

tdeloach said...

Amen sista!
I don't know? I'm too complex for one word. My husband says bi-polar, I like complex!

Charlene C. Dupree said...

some people never change-hehehe

tgriffin said...

I have to agree with Tracy...anal! I'm not as anal as I used to be because I think having children will take it right out of you!! :)

Julie_3 said...

Chris & Garret said ANNOYING
Kristin said OCD
Matthew said CLEAN
and I think just plain old obsessive!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs